Bradford Healthcare Accelerator Programme comes to an End


Standard YouTube

Jane Lambert

In Northern Max - a new Healthcare Accelerator in Bradford  12 Jan 2018 IP Yorkshire, I reported the launch of a 4 month accelerator programme for new healthcare businesses at the Digital Exchange in Bradford's Little Germany district.  That programme will come to an end on 29 March 2018 and, according to the participants in the programme whom I have met, it has been very successful.

On 22 March 2018 the accelerator held a demo day in which those participants presented their businesses to the public.  I attended the event and discussed what happened in NorthernMAX Demo Day 25 March 2018.

Those who want to learn more about business accelerators can find links to other articles and materials at Accelerator Resources 26 March 2018 NIPC Law.  They can also call me on 020 7404 5252 during office hours or send me a message through my contact form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UPC Court Dress

Latest Developments in Intellectual Property Law

Patent Law Update